2/2/14

Stuck in Convo w/ Commerce Trade Helper

Question: I'm commercing and I can't mount my commerce load and I can't get out of a conversation with the trade helper.


Answer: I think this happens due to lag; the server thinking you're not close enough to mount, when you're done with the conversation, you get forced back to the person who you were talking to. Once you're stuck, I haven't come across a solution except to force-close the game, and lose the ducats.


But, there is a trick you can use for the future. When you go to talk to anyone while you have a commerce load, dismount yourself (using a hotkey or right clicking on your commerce transportation) from the load, then talk. If you dismount, and there's any issues with the conversation, you won't get auto-remounted when you're done, which is when the glitch happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment