2/2/14

All of a sudden, Graphics not Compatible

Question: I get this message, "Sorry for the inconvenience: the graphics card installed on your system does not support critical functions required to play the game. The program will no longer proceed," and then the game closes, and won't let me play.


Answer: If you've been playing the game, and this is a recent development, and IF you just updated your video driver, you should roll back your video driver.


If this is a recent development, and you haven't done anything to your video driver, go to C:\Nexon\Mabinogi and double-click to run the default.reg file. The file resets your game options to the default settings. (You or someone else may have changed the settings in the game that causes this issue, the default values should let you in again)

3 comments:

  1. This has worked very well! THANK YOU SO MUCH

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally i can play that error was driving me nuts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lost after /mabinogi... what do I have to double click to run as default.reg file? after I open the nexon file I get a mabinogi file and inside those is HShield and NexonGuard

    ReplyDelete