2/2/14

Can get to Character Selection, then crash

Question: I can get into the game, and see the characters, but I crash when I click to log in.


Answer: Try choosing another character, and another channel. If you log in correctly, you should be able to log out and log into the first character without a problem, unless that character is having character - specific problems like post detailing only D/Cing on 1 channel.


Question: I get my daily VIP items, and crash very often clicking to log in on characters.


Answer: Someone posted this was an anti-bot measure. I'm not sure, but could be true. It seems if you log in quickly and log out quickly, as you would do if you're just getting daily VIP items, this happens. Nothing much you can do, unless you want to wait a couple of minutes before logging out and moving on to the next character.

No comments:

Post a Comment